Friday, December 3, 2010

Some new Scraps this month.

I completed a few more layouts and a card! So glad I had the time to do something with my hands besides cleaning or folding clothes, lol. I have done a few other scrappy thing awaiting the finishing touches and then I can post them. I seem to be a little here and a little there with scrapping this year but that is alright! I rather be busy then idle. So anyways here is what I have completed thus far!

I created this layout based on a color challenge at The Color Room! I love the colors they choose each week! Such wonderful combination's, awesome eye candy from the designers as well as the participants! I plan on doing another one when I get the chance!


This layout I just adore of my little Cali! She is such a happy baby and you for the most part find her smiling and playful just like the pictures on the layout. I used a Scrapbook Nook kit to create the layout.

And this little card, I created with my Silhouette, for my hubby on his birthday! He loves frogs and so I thought it would work as I usually make him a Halloween themed one as he loves Halloween. I just wanted it to be different this year and he loved it!


I have quite a few photos that I need to get scrapping...Halloween last year and this year, then Christmas last year. I am hoping to do some scrapping this next week but I also have two of seven poodle skirts that I have to get sewing! So until next time when I get a chance to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment