Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bit of news and eye candy

So I didn't tell anyone but I applied for a design team and made it! I made it onto the Lollipop Press design team! Lollipop Press is a new digital scrappy company by the awesome, Amber Winward! I am very thankful and so excited! I have an opportunity to design with her and with her products! I have been dabbling in the digi world for a couple of years now, though I still love to get my hands dirty so to speak with paper but I am having lots of fun playing in the digi stuff. Here are a few layouts I have created with her products! So head on over to the site and blog and grab a kit for yourself!


Here is a layout with the December line: Santa Baby. I have a few more in the works so as soon as I am done with them I will post them! Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment