Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I can finally share!!!

I can finally share my January layouts for Lollipop Press! We had to wait as a few of our DT gals were published in the January issue of Gingerscraps Magazine by ScrapStreet. I was fortunate to have a layout chosen for the article! The new lines are Chic & Shabby and Woodland Winter. I loved both of these lines as they contain purple, so versatile, and darling!

The layout that was chosen to be published is a special one to me. It is the first picture of my mother and sisters since my littlest siste (the blonde) was two or three, as well as the fact that all of us are closer than ever!




Here are two layouts I have done with these two line. I will show more later in the week as they show up on my main blog during the Lollipop Press blog hop.

Chic & Shabby- This is my little cutie pie Cali. She loves to swing on the swings at her grandparents house when we vist. She can sit there all day on the swings, she just loves them. Isn't she cute?! I know I am biased but that smile makes me melt!


Woodland Winter- I really an counting on this year being filled with a lot of Peace this year, especially in my household. I am focusing this year on my oldest two kids to stop bickering and be kind, loving, and peaceful! Hopefully your year is too!


Well, that is all for now! Hope your joining us in the blog hop!!!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment